Watson Installations Inc. is looking for Estimators, Installers & Team leaders. If you have 2+ years’ experience in the flooring industry contact us today!
Join the Watson Installations team with over 20 years’ experience with flooring installations. Watson Installations #1 priority is to provide an extraordinary customer experience. "Flooring" customers across the region! Watson Installations services 5 states across the East Coast. Come join our team, we have plenty of work to keep you busy and be part of the Watson difference. We are offering sign on bonuses, weekly pay and steady work to qualified applicants.
- Works with estimating software, determining appropriate products, quantities & labor charges
- Prepares detailed, timely and accurate flooring measurements for LVT, wood & tile
- Checks jobsites to record site conditions (relative humidity, temperature, sub floor conditions, etc.) to assure jobs are ready for install as scheduled
- Builds positive relationships with peers, customers and vendors to execute business strategy
- Demonstrates knowledge of a variety of retail sales concepts, practices & procedures
- Prioritizes and manages commitments while adjusting to changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Understands the building environment
- Sets and meets strategic business Goals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively
- Proven track record in sales while maintaining high customer service
- Great organizational, leadership & written communication skills
- Ability to act independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical ability & problem-solving skills
- Sound computer/software skills in Word, Excel, & MS Office.
- Must possess valid driver's license & satisfactory driving record
Full time, immediate openings available - Please send your resume or work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Sign-on Bonuses for Qualified Hard Surface Flooring Installers in Virginia & Texas!
Richmond, Lynchburg, Norfolk, Lorton, Salem, Chantilly, Toano, Virginia Beach, Fredricksburg, Hampton, North Chesterfield, Leesburg, Manassas
The Installation Technician is responsible for the process of installing hard surface flooring such as wood, LVP, and tile as part of The Watson Installation team. This person will adhere to the highest standards in customer service while delivering a quality installation job in a timely manner, maintaining excellent communication, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Signing & Quarterly Bonuses
- At least one English speaking person on the job
- Must have Auto Insurance, Workers Comp and General Liability Insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create a positive experience for the home/business owner, providing excellent customer service
• Maintain Knowledge of industry standards, product installation and product specifications
• Must be able to disconnect and removes obstacles such as appliances and toilets
• Ability to meet deadlines & be prompt
• Valid Driver's License & Reliable Transportation
• Ability to work Flexible Schedule
• Looking for hardworking, honest, drug free individuals to join our ever growing team!
Qualified flooring professionals apply.
Job Type – Full time, immediate openings available - Please send your resume or work experience to email@example.com for consideration.
Hurry Positions going fast! Watson's installations is a fast growing fun company with a customer focus above all else, you won't want to miss this opportunity.